Skip to main content

10A Problem Submitting Correct Answer

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author

I know I have the right answer but it will not accept (w in 12 fault)

Harry
    Keymaster

Apologies, could you try again? Think we have amended it.

All the best,

Harry

Yes OK now, Thanks

Kalicali

For 10B, do we submit the two texts separately or together? I think I’ve found one solution but it’s telling me I have a score of 0

Harry
    Keymaster

Kalicali, both together as a single text (one after the other in the right order should do it).

I have a problem with submitting the solution to 10B. I am pretty sure that it is correct as it looks like English … . The feedback says that I have made a mistake with the very first character, if that helps.

And, I should add, what a great challenge – thank you to Madness and, of course, to Harry for prolonging the fun even longer. Can we keep it going until 2020’s competition?

Harry
    Keymaster

Possibly the same problem Kalicali was having?

Harry

And now I have just read the tips – please ignore previous post. Off to find the second text!

Harry
    Keymaster

@GordonWelshman, reading the tips is always a good idea! (But I can see that it might feel a bit like cheating to you hardened pros.)

Harry

I’m in awe at how clever that was. Presumably cracking a message is usually harder than creating it, but this must have been very difficult to write. Thanks again!

Madness

I’m sad that it was too easy for you. Now, what are the keywords?

Hello

I’ve solved 10A. Can you at least give ONE hint for 10B?

Harry
    Keymaster

re Hello: Over to you @Madness, it is your challenge!

Madness

Hint? Let’s see….

As Morpheus would have said, if you choose the right pill, you will see how far down
    the rabbithole goes.

It certainly didn’t feel easy, and thanks for prompting me to look at the keywords. It’s like Russian dolls – the code that keeps on giving! The further you get into it … well, I want to mention a well-known analogy, but perhaps that would be too much of a hint!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.