Skip to main content

a funny story

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Xmask19

so this year i have managed to completely flop the challenge. i blame this on having found the solution to 8b without submitting it correctly. i managed to figure out the decryption music, decrypted the text, and submitted it and left the challenge for the week. i discovered to my horror only just before the final deadline that i had somehow submitted an incorrect solution. this irked me quite a lot surprisingly enough. i only discovered the next day that i had managed to leave out half the cells in the table that i had been using in excel to decrypt. this resulted in me successfully managing to submit the left half of the solution, none the wiser to my error. hopefully next year i wont blunder so badly.

please may i beg that next year we get some sort of green square at the top of the website telling us if weve submitted the correct solution for the most recent b challenge.

thank you lots for this year. good luck in the next

Harry
    Keymaster

Ouch, what a shame!
    Better luck next year!

Harry

Xmask19

is having a thingy at the top of the page that shows if you’ve done the most recent challenge possible?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.