Skip to main content

Anyone solved 9B

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Hi, just wondering if anyone has solved 9B yet?

Harry
    Keymaster

Nail biting, isn’t it?!

Harry

Xmask19

yeah sure why not, sigh it was so easy this ye… okay no thats a joke

Haroldbog

ye i know bruv proper nail bitting can u give me some advice on it

Philanche

Well, this is the deadline for the most points, so well done to everyone who has solved the cipher already, I hope I’ll be able to do it soon. This is very different to last year’s, as last year I was progressing slowly but new that I was, while right now I could be far from the truth or right next to it. Who knows?

Mr-chendog

Seem to have tried every conceivable orientation of the code coming up with English looking frequencies but no cohesion in the actual text.

Bruh.

Epicgeeth

Harry,
    Could you give us some basic information such as how many teams have submitted before the first points boundary, and how fast the quickest solve was, etc?

Harry i’m still so confused by this and I don’t feel like i’ve made any progress. I’ve just eliminated things that it can’t be. We’ve already missed the top 2 points brackets. Could we have a hint?

Harry
    Keymaster

Cheesecrackers, hints are beginning to trickle out here on the Forum, keep looking and keep thinking!

Harry

Leoyeo

So has no one solved it yet? I don’t see anyone answering “yes” OP’s question

Harry
    Keymaster

I won’t post any info (including Forum posts) about who did what when until we have published the winners after the final deadline, so you can’t conclude anything either way. Sorry,

Harry

If madness has not solved this before the first deadline then Harry wins the first round and we can be sure that it is a hard one to solve.
    I have tried everything I know of and come up blank – well done Harry this is a REAL challenge!

Harry
    Keymaster

This is indeed a hard one to solve, but that doesn’t tell you anything about if or when Madness may or may not have solved it. You have to love logic.

Harry

Does anyone agree that this is the hardest challenge in years?

I have also requested madness to not give out the information on GitHub.
    He may well have told me had I asked him up to this post, but I refused to ask.
    (now where is the logic in that? Ha ha)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.