Skip to main content

Leaderboard for only prize eligible participants

National Cipher Challenge 2019 Forums National Cipher Challenge 2019: Countdown to Catastrophe Leaderboard for only prize eligible participants

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Epicgeeth

Firstly, I would like to say congratulations to all of the winners this year! Also, can we are a moment to appreciate all of the work put in by Harry and the elves. The competition was really fun we learnt an incredible amount from it.

As many other also probably do, we want to find out what position we came overall. However, the leaderboard includes a number of non prize-eligible participants (no offence madness). It would be great if we could get a second leaderboard that only includes prize eligible participants (or at least one with only participants who are under 19 / in sixth form or below). If this is not possible, could we find out what position our team came? (Lets be honest, we all just want to flex as much as possible on personal statements etc.) I think this would better represent the well performing teams, especially those who did well but missed out on a prize.

I’m Enigma and unfortunately I’m prize ineligible [Edited by Harry – local GDPR rules] because I live [outside the UK]. You can count me out if you’re making such a list.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.