You can download our GDPR Compliance Statement here. This has been updated for the 2023 and we reserve the right to update it throughout competition to ensure we comply with best practice at the time.
We follow the UK Age Appropriate Design Code and our current DPIA is available on demand by emailing the Challenge Director at [email protected].
Cookies on the site
We endeavour to provide an accessible challenge website to those using assistive technologies. We have further information in our Accessibility Statement and welcome your feedback of any accessibility issues you may encounter.
- We collect data about you solely for use in connection with the competition.
- We will only share that data with those who need it in order to administer the competition. This includes the competition staff at the University of Southampton and a small number of staff in the website development team and they are only permitted to use that data in connection with the competition.
- With the exception of the Leader Boards and material you post on the Forum, if any, we will not share your data with anyone else without your consent. Submitting an entry to the competition or posting on the forum is taken to imply informed consent to the publication of relevant material.
- Prize winners are required to consent to publication on the website of: the names of winning team members, their team name and their school affiliation(s) (if any) as a condition of accepting the prize.
- We will delete your data on request, submitted in writing or by email to [email protected]