- Last Post
Harry’s Meeting Place
Welcome to the Forum for the 22nd National Cipher Challenge. After two years of frantic action, Jodie convinced me to take a sabbatical and sent me to stay with an old friend of hers. She told me to spend some time in the library, but I didn't realise she meant her friend's library, and I certainly didn't expect to find a body there! Not that I saw it. The body had been buried a hundred years ago, but it is in the nature of things that our stories don't get buried with us, and I have a feeling that we will enjoy unravelling this one together.Some House Rules for the Forum If you are new to the National Cipher Challenge then welcome, we hope to get to know you. If you are returning, then welcome back - it is great to see you again. Despite the serious nature of our business, we aim to be a friendly and welcoming place to work, and to keep it that way we have a few house rules:
- You can post comments and questions about the challenges, and share ideas with others here on the forum.
- The Forum is staffed by Harry, together with members of ELF, the Elf League of Forum moderators. Remember that the people you are talking to on the Forum are people too, even the elves. They have feelings, just like you, so keep it friendly and polite.
- We want to keep you all safe, so please do not post, or attempt to post anything personal. Here you can be anyone you want to be as long as you don't tell anyone who you are!
- Above all, please, please, please don't give hints, tips, or above all solutions to a live challenge without asking us first! This is an important rule and we don't want it compromised.
- If you want to post anything at all about the challenges, post it here, so that we can moderate it and everyone can read it. You might be tempted to use other channels like Discord, but that is a breach of security and not the way we do things here.
- 2 hours, 14 minutes ago
- Harry’s Meeting Place