Skip to main content

Leaderboards, medals, prizes and Bletchley

The Body in My Library Forums Harry’s Meeting Place Leaderboards, medals, prizes and Bletchley

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Harry
    Keymaster

Just to keep you up to date, we have been waiting for the required info from a number of competitors so that the prize committee can make decisions on placings, medals and prizes. Once that is done we will be in touch about invitations to Bletchley. Please do keep an eye on the site for news or messages, especially if you think you might get an invite.

Best wishes, Harry and the Elves

frazza238
    Participant

When can we expect the invitations to Bletchley to be sent out? I really do appreciate the time and effort into organising an event like this.
    My teachers have accomplished something I thought to be impossible, being more eager than me! Everytime I see them they ask the same question.

[White smoke should emerge from the chimneys of cipher challenge HQ soon. certainly eearly next week, if not before! Harry]

frazza238
    Participant

Awesome! If someone has won, when should they expect to hear?

[Edit, 22/01/24, Harry: We have been in contact with prizewinners and their schools, and have also reached out to a number of Silver medallists using the messaging system to invite them to Bletchley. If you have a message from us you will see it mentioned when you log in, and you can always check the message centre in the “My Account” section of the site.

We may be in touch with others shortly, so do please check.

Best wishes,

Harry]

sdv_x
    Participant

Hi,

Is there going to be an official overall leaderboard, and when will this be published?

Thank you!

And thank you for another awesome year of the cipher challenge!

[There is, and We will also be publishing info about how to apply for tickets to Bletchley if you didn’t get an invite, so stay tuned for news later this week! Follow us here and on Twitter to make sure you keep up to date. Best wishes, Harry]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Report a problem